"Templates" falls into a different category than "Graphics" to me, so instead of putting these on the general Graphics page, I've opted to keep these (every resource related to general HTML fiddling and Carrd customization/learning HTML) here. These should help you out on your journey to make a fun Neocities, Carrd, or other site!
- Linking back to me as credit for assets I made is very important to me! Here's some website buttons you can use for that if you want.
Basic Codes, Re-Formatted & Collected By Me
- When you're just starting out, you're gonna be doing a lot of constant copy-pasting. Let me make that a bit easier for you.
To insert an image in the corner of your page:
To add a custom favicon:
Place somewhere underneath "Title" in your HTML.
To use a custom cursor:
SPAMTON SAYZ:Use your best judgement when choosing assets for your site. Rapidly strobing GIF images or intense eyestraining colors can cause eyestrain, migraines or even seizures! Tiny cursors may be trendy on Tumblr, but they're less fun if you have poor vision and can't get around someone's website. Autoplaying music can be distressing (and it's only a little bit of code to make a play button instead)! And so on... Keep the web accessible. Where To Look For More Tutorials
Webcore Personal Carrd
- A layout for a personal Carrd that I put together. Don't see myself ever using it, but don't want it to go to waste. This is also available for a semi-limited time (haven't decided yet when I'll remove it though...)
- Click here to view a live preview.
- You will need Carrd Pro Lite (or a higher tier of Carrd Pro) to use this template because it includes over 50 media assets. You cannot get the template without Carrd Pro.
- Click here to purchase this template for $1. I earn about 70 cents.
Stamp Template By Me
PNG file made by me with stock images put together. Go wild.
- I've started putting layout codes for my cursors and other assets on Spacehey! Click here to visit my Layouts page and see what I've put up so far.